ICT enabled teaching Learning
- In addition to chalk and talk method of teaching, the faculty members are using the IT enabled learning tools such as PPT, Video clippings , Audio system, online sources, to expose the students for advanced knowledge and practical learning.
- Classrooms are fully furnished with LCD/OHP/Computers
- Most of the faculty use interactive methods for teaching. The major emphasis is on classroom interaction in terms of research paper presentations, seminars, debates, group discussions, assignments, quiz/tests/viva and laboratory work.
Institute premises are Wi-Fi enabled
- Specialized computer laboratory with an internet connection has been provided to promote independent learning. MAC-ID based Wi-Fi facility for access of internet is provided on individual laptop and mobile devices.
- Well security is provided to Wi-Fi users. Its access is controlled by the system administrator
Average percentage of teachers using ICT for effective teaching with Learning Management Systems (LMS), e-learning resources etc. (5)
|Number of teachers on roll.||Number of teachers using ICT (LMS,e-Resources)||Number of ICT enabled classrooms||Number of smart classrooms||ICT tools and resources available||E-resources and techniques used|
|20||20||8||3||LCD, OHP, e-Books, e-Journals||e-Books, e-Journals, wi-fi Campus, Online and Offline Videos etc.|